- A shift in promotions will see greater promotions before the
event to prepare students to come to the event ready to make a
final school selection.
- The staff of the Oh! Study Education Consulting Center will conduct extensive outreach visiting over 200 schools before the fair.
- Based on full booth subscription, the Spring event will have a budget of US$100,000 for advertising and promotional efforts.
- Emphasis will be placed the following promotions: campus visits, website advertisements, radio ads and interviews, bus panel/bus stop ads, MRT ads and internet portal ads.
- Website advertising will begin in six weeks prior to
the event to
inform the public of the event and to encourage interested parties
to contact the organizers or visit the IEE website to obtain participant and event information.
- Print ads will increase in size and frequency throughout
January and February.
- Outdoor media ads will be displayed one month before the event.
- Radio ads will begin two to four weeks before the event
|Oh! Zone Radio
The Oh! Zone is a web-based radio station operated by Oh!
Study. This media will be used to extensively promote the
event to its thousands of listeners.
|Bus panel and bus stop:
||Buses and bus stops on popular routes for students and young
career professionals in each city will carry ads for the IEE.
||The extensive IEE website will promote the event. The website will be emphasized in all advertising mediums.
||Advertisements in Taiwan's most popular internet portals
will be placed one month before the IEE, including Yahoo and Facebook.
||Advertisements in Taiwan's most popular radio stations will be placed one month before the IEE, including ICRT, Best Radio, Kiss Radio and Hit Fm.
||Display ads in all cars in the Taipei MRT will be displayed.
||Media kits including major news releases, past IEE pictures,
and IEE information will be sent to all media outlets before the
event. A press conference will be held to launch the IEE.
||Posters and pamphlets promoting the fair will be distributed to all educational institutions and to the general public the month before the fair.
||Oh Study will have staff members visit local schools and
inform students and counselors of the event. We conducted over
200 campus seminars and teacher meetings to promote previous
events. Similar numbers will be done for the